Gestation in us humans usually takes about 40 weeks. This blog’s took about 40 years. That’s just fine with me, as I’ve discovered some wonderful things along the way to birthing this blog.
1) There is One Word that you can seek from your highest high or your lowest low. Trust me, I’ve sought from both places many a time. This Word can bring comfort, conviction, contentment, and a Host of other words that can change your life or even just your outlook on life. If you want to know more about it, click here.
2) Words are my friends. Thankfully, they aren’t my only ones. There are some, of the human variety, that have been encouraging me to use my words for far too long.
3) Words can inspire or incite, heal or hurt, and many other terribly beautiful things in the life of us humans. I’m thankful to them, these words, for each of those things that they do in my life. I hope some of my words touch your life in more beautiful than terrible ways.
4) Laughable words can make a day. Often, the ones I’m reading will do that for me. Hopefully, once in a while, the ones I write will do that for you.
5) Sharing is caring. *Cringe* Words help us share all that we are and hope to be. So, share some words with me, won’t you? Because, Lord knows, I’ll be sharing mine with you!
Lastly, if you’re still reading, WOW! I’m impressed. Or, scared. Either way, I’m glad you’re still hanging around. Here are a few other things you might find interesting. Or not.
1. The camera and I? We’re not friends.
2. I’m a total extrovert. Who likes to hide behind her words. Clear as mud?
3. I am a wife to, most probably, one of the most brilliant men on the planet. He is, however, forgetful. It makes for lively discussions.
4. I am mama to two children. Our son is on the Autism Spectrum with Pervasive Developmental Disorder – Not Otherwise Specified . He makes our family sparkle. Our daughter is four. Going on 14. Lord, help us all. And, Amen!
5. I like Devil Dogs. *updated to note that as of November, 2012, I have sadly resorted to stockpiling my beloved Devil Dogs. I will not acknowledge how many boxes I have bought in preparation for the
the end of the world as we know it the closing of the Hostess Corporation.*
And that, as they say, is all, folks. I look forward to getting to know you through your words; as I hope you’ll get to know me through mine.