We did a little of this and that yesterday. I ended up being able to catch up on some reading and I was seriously blessed for it. In the interest of being more concerned with promoting what I love than shaming what I don’t, I thought I’d share some of my “loves” with you. You’re welcome.
To that end, here are just a few things that I’m loving lately:
1) April is Autism Awareness Month. In case you didn’t already know, with a son on the Autism Spectrum, this month is near and dear to my heart. Sweetgirl also turns 5 (FIVE!!!!) this month, so there’s that, too.
2) I am catching up on my Relevant (online and print magazine) reading. And I mean “catching up” as in, harking back to July issues. Anywho, This article, about why Christians have such a hard time being funny? It is good! And, then this article will definitely help you put depression in perspective.
3) My friend, Christina, over at Five Walkers wrote a short, but powerful piece on how a specific portion of Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s story affected her own thoughts on marriage. Yes. Yes. To. This!
4) Ever wonder what the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org is? Here’s an awesomely simple explanation by Erin Ulrich over at design by insight.
5) I’m blessed to know this lady in real life. There are approximately 32 reasons why she’s awesome and I love her. But, shoot! She. Is. Talented. You can check out her website here at Kym Scott Photography.Her photographs sometimes sing to me, sometimes shout to me, and sometimes just knock my socks off. This recent one, called “Will”? Socks. Knocked clean off!